Liverpool School of English
Liverpool School of English is the largest and longest established language school in the world-famous city of Liverpool. Since 1999, we have provided expert English language training in a stimulating and supportive environment. The year-round school is a beautiful historic building with 26 digital classrooms, a café, a common room, 2 computer suites and a beautiful garden.
We are located in Liverpool city centre, very near the universities and cathedrals. Our international summer centre for juniors is a short walk from our school. Here we have excellent facilities in a large, bright and spacious college.
We are accredited by The British Council, English UK and ISI. We are also an accredited Cambridge exam centre. We are the highest ranked School in Liverpool according to British Council inspection results we are now placed within the top 8% of the schools within the UK.
We offer courses for courses for adults aged 16+ and juniors aged 10+.
- General English, choose 6, 10, 15, 21 or 25 lessons per week
- IELTS preparation
- FCE/CAE preparation
- Teacher Training, Trinity CertTESOL and TKT
- OET (Occupational English Test)
- Tailor made courses for junior and adult groups year-round
All our courses are given added value as students benefit from:
- A personalised learning plan
- A range of free support classes
- A carefully designed weekly social programme
- An outstanding nationality mix
- A dedicated welfare and support team
- High-quality, well-managed accommodation options in homestay and residence